Follow by Email

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Weight loss

Tom and I are still working on the weight loss aspect of our journey. I had bought a scale from a Facebook local sales site, but it didn't seem to work right. I had Tom pick up another battery for it (it is digital) and finally we have a decent scale! So, I weighed Friday morning to see where I was at. 275 pounds. At the doctor last month, I was around 288, so that is possibly a 13 pound weight loss in the last 6 weeks or so. Not 100% sure how accurate the scale is, but I think it's fairly close. So...here we go. I'll be weighing weekly now. :)

Tom and I have both been working at making healthier and better choices in our eating. Not perfect by any means, but progress.

3 comments:

Brenda Goetz Salladay said...

That is great Tracy!! You have motivated me to try to eat healthier since you have been writing about this and according the the Dr.'s scale last Wed. I have lost about five pounds since March. It's a start! Thanks for blogging!!

Di said...

That is wonderful! I am so proud of you. I know how hard it is to stick to a diet and exercise plan. It takes a lot od will power and self control. I know you are feeling better. Keep up the good work!

KiddoKare1 said...

Thanks Brenda and Di.