Sunday, January 29, 2012

Watched the movie Flywheel last night

Tom and I watched the movie Flywheel last night. I had borrowed it from a friend and watched it a few years ago, but Tom hadn't seen it. After watching Courageous, he expressed an interest in watching it so I borrowed it again.

The movie is made by the same team that made Facing the Giants, Fireproof, and Courageous. It is their very first movie. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. It is an excellent movie with a wonderful message. The main character turns his life and business over to God and makes some dramatic changes in his life.

This goes along with things that I've been thinking alot about the last few days. I want my life and my child care program to glorify God.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

We will have to watch this one. We watched Courageous last night and loved it!

KiddoKare1 said...

All of their movies are amazing.

Unknown said...

I don't think I have seen that one. I will have to check it out.

KiddoKare1 said...

Brenda, it is a really good movie.