Tuesday, January 10, 2012

And so it begins...

Tom and I agreed to start new this year and recommit ourselves to getting out of debt. For those of you that have been following me for a while, you know that it seems every time we try to do this and get any money into our baby emergency fund, something happens. Sure enough we got $60 in our EF and our dishwasher quit and we need to replace our kitchen faucet (it's leaking). We have the new faucet (our son who works at Lowe's got it for us for Christmas), we just need to get it put in. The dishwasher is a want, not a need, so it will wait. It's just very hard not to get discouraged and frustrated. I've been trying really hard not to have a pity party about this. I have alot of dishes to wash cooking meals and snacks for the child care and for the family. I LOVED having a dishwasher!

Anyway, this week I will write out and post our debt list again. And I have some confessions to make. Those are always fun (not).

Hope you all have a great day!

Oh and Happy New Year!

No comments: