Monday, June 27, 2011

Loving the Coupons

I had got behind on cutting and sorting coupons. When Tasha and I went to Norman last week, I spent some time in the motel room cutting, then sorted them out Saturday. Then Saturday evening, I went to K-mart because they were having a double coupon event (they would double any coupon up to 99 cents). I was able to get:

Brownie mixes for 67 cents each
Cake mix/frosting for around $1.00 total
Curad band-aids for about $1.30-$1.50 (got some different sizes)
Ban deodorant for 50 cents (only got one because that was all the had. BUMMER)
Suddenly Salad pasta mixes for 50 cents each
Also got some sugar free and regular Jello pudding (pre-made 4 pack containers) for 75 cents with a buy 3 get 1 free coupon (they were on sale for $1).

Got some bug spray to go around the outside of the house for 4.99. I had a $3 off coupon for it and it was on sale for 7.99. Was almost $12 at Wal-Mart!!!!

At Wal-Mart, I got some stuff too:
White Cloud toilet paper (12 pack on rollback for $5.37, had $1 off coupons making it $4.37, got two)
Boxes of microwave popcorn for 98 cents each with $1 off 2 coupon
Two more boxes of Gain fabric softener sheets for 87 cents with $1 off coupons
And used a 10% off All You magazine to get my July issue of All You (they are full of coupons). It was the most trouble and it only saved me 19 cents, LOL.

I wrote White Cloud last week telling them how much I liked their toilet paper and they said they would send me coupons. I'll let you know what I get!

2 comments:

maryperk said...

Dang, does our K-mart do that?

KiddoKare1 said...

Mary, they were doing it last week. I guess they do it periodically. I found out about it at the Money Saving Queen forums.