Monday, May 9, 2011

Feeling Blessed

Since I started couponing again a few weeks ago, I've been amazed at the bargains we've been blessed with. And all without double coupons. All this time, I've quit doing it because I didn't think it was worth my time and trouble without being able to double. I was wrong.

Friday night I got:
Wal-Mart:
3 bottles of Nivea body wash-Free (besides tax). They are rolled back to $3 at Wal-mart and I had $3 off coupons.

1 trial size Degree deodorant-Free (besides tax). They were 97 cents and I had a $1 off coupon.

4 more Tide single load packets for the kid's baskets. They were 97 cents with 35 cent off coupons. Not a super deal, but they will be handy for the kids if they are having to use a laundromat.

Jumbo's:
Manwich was on sale for $1 a can and I had a buy 3 cans, get 1 free coupon. So, 4 cans for $3.

Pizza rolls, on sale for $1 a box, 80 cents a box with the coupons that I had

Hunt's ketchup, on sale for 89 cents a bottle, 64 cents a bottle with the coupon (50 cents off two bottles)

Taco Bell hard taco shells, on sale for $1 a box, I had a 75 cents off two boxes, so $1.25 for two boxes. 62.5 cents a box!

Plus I got boneless skinless chicken on sale for $1.47 a pound, usually pay about $2 a pound at my regular grocery store.

United:
I got some more of the coupon bargains I posted about earlier last week (BBQ sauce, 2/$1, etc.), plus got a bottle of Kraft dressing for $1.

These finds will really help stretch our food budget, freeing up money to be used towards debt. I'm also super excited because Jumbo's had their next week's ad available so I grabbed one. Hamburger and Tuna Helpers are on sale and guess what? I have coupons for that! LOL!

No comments: