Thursday, January 20, 2011

Changing my Attitude

I've been working on changing my attitude. I've always wanted to have one of those personalities where I could be happy and have a good attitude, no matter what was going on around me. After my hospital stay last month, I realized that "I" can't do it, BUT God can do it through me. So on that note, today I'm thinking about laundry.

Laundry, the bane of my existence. It's always there and there's always more of it. But wait...let's look at this in a positive way.

I'm really lucky that my family has plenty of clothes to wash and wear.

I'm really lucky that I have a washer and dryer at home to do laundry with.

I'm really lucky to have running water to my home to do that laundry.

When there is no water (like when it was frozen last week), I'm lucky to have a laundromat here in town to go do laundry at, rather than having to drive to Medford or Enid.

So, when you look at it that way, laundry is really a blessing!

No comments: