Monday, May 10, 2010

2 Years and Days 114, 115, & 116 and Happy Mother's Day (a day late)

How do weekends go by so fast? Oh yeah, because I seem to go non-stop on most of them! LOL. This weekend, I garage saled here in town on Saturday morning, had friends over for supper and game night on Saturday, and then Sunday was church, dinner with Tom & kids, great-niece's birthday party, and church again. Phew!

I hope that all of you moms out there had a great Mother's Day. Mine was good although I felt miserable with a sinus headache most of it.

This week will be the end of my first month working on my new goals that I set as I was reading the 48 Days to the Work You Love book. I will be updating on how things are going as well as setting a new set of goals for the next month.

Happy Monday!

No comments: