Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2 Years & Days 58, 59, 60, & 61 and annoyed with myself

Do you ever just get annoyed with yourself? I sure do, especially when I'm feeling so whiny and cranky! That's how I've felt lately and I don't like it. I know that my feelings are valid, but I have so much to be thankful FOR that I need to quit thinking so much about what is wrong.

Positive: the tax refund is showing as pending on our bank account so it should be there by Friday. We can get all of our bills caught up, which will be a huge, HUGE, did I mention H-U-G-E blessing!!!!! We can also hopefully get some put back into our Emergency Fund. In addition, I am due for my semi-annual REWARD check some time by the end of the month which will also help us out a great deal.

Have a happy week!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That is wonderful news!

Di said...

Of course I get annoyed with myself. Especially when I open my mouth before I think, or trip over my own 2 feet.....LOLWhich, as you know, I do both frequently. I try to slow down, think before I speak, and look before I step, but it doesn't always work that way.