Thursday, December 17, 2009

Days 713 & 714 and really neglecting the blog

I apologize for my neglecting of the blog lately. I've been avoiding the computer quite a bit since I finished my classes and there's been lots of turmoil here in the child care and I've been feeling pretty blah about it all. While I love working for myself, there are days that I long for a regular paycheck. Then again, that's not all it's cracked up to be either, just ask Tom.

Anyway, I have a couple of prayer requests. Tom's company is offering them a chance to work some Fridays doing some deep cleaning. Please pray that it works out and Tom is able to do it. Additionally, please pray that I fill my openings quickly.

2 comments:

Di said...

I understand how you feel, and why you feel that way. I will pray that Tom gets the Friday job. I am aklso praying that your interview went well last night, and you will get a wonderful new fulltime family, and that it will catapult yuou into a wonderfil 2010!

KiddoKare1 said...

The interview went okay, she's supposed to let me know. I've just put it in God's hands and it will work out, one way or another. Thanks for the prayers. I appreciate them.