Monday, September 21, 2009

Days 614, 615, & 616 and got to see my parents yesterday

My parents came for a short visit yesterday. My mom retired a few months ago and she's been cleaning stuff out of her house. As she so morbidly put it "she's doing it now so we don't have to do it after she's gone". Um...yeah, thanks for THAT mental image, Mom. LOL. So anyway, she brought us a carload of stuff from her house, so apparently when I retire, I can clean it out of my house so my kids don't have to go through it. LOL. Anyway, it was great to see them, wish they could have stayed longer. Hope everyone had a good weekend and has a great week!

1 comment:

Di said...

That is so funny. She sounds exactly like Joyce. After Mom and Arnold died, she sarted throwinf=g things away like crazy! She still does it all the time.