Thursday, June 4, 2009

Days 506 and 507 and "staycations"

So the last few days my allergies have been making me pretty miserable. On top of it, when my allergies act up, usually my asthma acts up too. Yesterday my eyes were all itchy and yucky and by the end of the day I was exhausted. I took some Benadryl and went to bed a little after 8:00 and fell asleep soon after! Tom & Tasha were on the computer most of the evening and I just flat forgot to post a blog entry. I slept pretty well and felt better this morning, especially after taking a decongestant. However my asthma is still acting up, I've been struggling to breathe all morning. Hopefully whatever is in the air that's getting to me will go away soon.

A few days ago Tom, Tasha, and I were in the van and listening to the radio. On it, they were talking about "new words". One of the new words they were talking about was "staycations". Now I don't know about you, but that word is not new to me at all. I've used it in the past and we've done it for years. Maybe it's my job or maybe I'm just a homebody, but to me there is nothing more relaxing than a week off at home. Most people think we're weird (and we probably are), but that's what we like to do.

No comments: