Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 443 and April Fool's Day

This morning I was thinking back to my last year's April Fool's post. I was feeling really down and depressed about our situation and the constant setbacks. I was ready to give up. I was truly an April fool! It's a year later and we're still plugging along. There are days that this journey is really hard, but I rarely think about giving up anymore. We fall down, we get back up, and we try again. I was able to put another $20 in our baby EF yesterday so it is up to $470.

Hope everyone has a great April Fool's day!

2 comments:

Mom Thumb said...

One year on April Fool's Day Jessica put a rubber band around the spray nozzle on the sink, so when I turned on the water to fill the coffee pot, it sprayed all over the place. I was not happy.

KiddoKare1 said...

LOL Linda. I've had that done to me and you're right, it is not funny. Well, at least not at the time. I can laugh about it now.