Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 426 and we start our new FPU class tonight

I am so excited! We start our new FPU class tonight. We have a full class and I am super excited. I'll keep you posted as we go about the various lessons and how things are going.

Tomorrow, I may be going to Granite to visit my family. If I do, I'll try to post before I leave in the morning, but I probably won't be able to post while I'm there. They have dial-up internet and it is very slow.

I start two new classes tomorrow too: Sleep & Dreams and Cultural Diversity. Should be interesting!

2 comments:

Mom Thumb said...

Oh, I'll have to start sending you all my very weird dreams so you can interpret them, lol! Have a safe trip.

KiddoKare1 said...

Yeah, LOL. That sounds like a plan. AFTER I finish doing my own. Ha!