Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day 293 and lotion update #1

This week I tried out the Gloves in a Bottle lotion. I have to say that I was very impressed. On Wednesday, my hand on the right index knuckle had a dry, itchy spot on it that I thought was going to get worse, but by the end of the week, it was almost gone and today my hands look and feel great. Next week, I'll try the Skin M.D Natural and let you know how that goes. The only problem is that it's been unusually warm here the last couple of days so I"m a little bit worried how accurate my results are. But I'll keep trying and let you know how it all goes. Oh, and I think the most important thing was that I actually remembered to PUT the lotion on! I had to set my phone reminders so I'd remember, but I"m sure that helped a lot.

Well, back to homework I must go!

No comments: