Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day 231 and No Eating out this weekend

We've done great at our no eating out goal the last several days. It's always hardest on the weekends, especially a long weekend where we're not feeling the greatest (Tom had a bad headache and my sinuses, UGH!). Anyway, Tom grilled up hamburgers, polish sausage, and hot dogs yesterday. I browned up a couple of packages of the hamburger meat I had bought on Friday night and started a pot of chili with some of it. So we had hamburgers for supper last night, polish sausage after church today, and chili dogs tonight. Tomorrow, we're having burritos made with leftover taco meat and beans mixture and chili on top for lunch, and then soup for supper. Yum!

We're doing pretty good at getting things caught up. I think by mid-September everything should be caught up to where it's supposed to be.

Well, I need to get back to my homework!

No comments: