Saturday, June 7, 2008

Day 146 and God is so good

Last week I posted about losing a child and being worried about the loss of income. Well, this week I've had drop-ins three different days and was able to make some extra $'s that way and I have a child this evening. Then the dad who had quit his job has found a new one so that child should be returning the week of the 16th. I've tried really hard not to worry about it all and God has taken care of us.

Something kind of funny, I did get one call for child care this week, but when I told her my rates, that I got paid in advance, and I get paid whether the child was here or not, the poor lady couldn't get off the phone fast enough, saying that she would talk to her husband and get back with me. I just had to smile. She has not called back.

2 comments:

Mom Thumb said...

I think that if she knew what quality your day care is that she might change her mind. I have always admired how your day care is not just a 'job' to you.

KiddoKare1 said...

Oh, thanks Linda. That's very sweet!