Monday, November 14, 2011

Women of Faith

Over the next few days, I want to share my Women of Faith experiences and some things I remember from the speakers.

The worst thing about the weekend was having to come home and tell Tom he was right. LOL. I had not wanted to go to Women of Faith this year. I don't know why, I always love it. He kept telling me that the fact that I didn't want to go probably meant that I needed it all that much more. Then I decided I would go, but I wouldn't go until Friday evening. Well, I had forgot that I was going to pick up a lady here in Pond Creek on Friday morning to take her to meet the bus. So I went Friday morning. I was so glad I did, because the speakers really spoke straight to me on Friday.

A favorite quote from a speaker:
"Life isn't fair, but God is good". I think it was Brenda Warner who said that. I started out trying to take notes but it was dark and I couldn't see what I was writing and it didn't make much sense later. LOL.

But isn't that the truth? Is it fair that Tom and I can't seem to get ahead no matter what we do? Well, maybe not. But God is still in control and God is good. He always seems to pull us through each crisis (or maybe He pushes me, LOL).

Tomorrow I'm going to talk about asking ourselves good questions.

No comments: