Monday, May 3, 2010

2 Years and Days 107, 108, & 109 and May already?

I simply cannot believe it is already May. This year is already 1/3 of the way over. Summertime's going to be here before we know it. So...a check-in on some of my goals:

Physical: I've been walking or doing "Yoga for the Rest of Us" most days. It has really helped my energy level and outlook on life.

Personal: I've been doing Flylady's missions each day for the house. Last week's involved some detailed vacuuming and I'm telling you-stuff got vacuumed under that hadn't been touched in a while. LOL.

Financial: Not sure we're going to make the goal of having $150 in the baby EF by mid-May.

Career: I've continued to work on making improvements in my child care play room. This weekend, I bought a little metal tree with clips all over it (I think it's supposed to be for pictures). We're going to use it for a 'kindness tree' and the kids and I will be able to clip apples to it every time they catch someone else doing something kind. This was an idea from the Conscious Discipline class, only they used a tree cut out of felt and felt hearts. Well, if you know me, you know my cutting skills aren't that great and I couldn't figure out what or how I was going to do it. When I saw this little tree at the thrift store, I knew it was perfect!

Spiritual: Most mornings, I've been doing my Bible study and prayer time.

Family & Social: This weekend we spent time both with family and friends.

Have a great week, everyone!

No comments: