Monday, April 13, 2009

Days 452, 453, 454, 455, and sorry for the long break!

Phew, sorry for the long break! I was so overwhelmed and feeling quite lousy and something had to give. Unfortunately, the blog happened to be it. The good news is that I am feeling better, I finished my homework and got it submitted last night (before it was due), and it's a new week. It's even a fairly quiet week for me for once.

Last night's FPU lesson was on Credit Sharks in Suits-bill collectors. I felt like Dave was talking right to me when he spoke of those who cover their ears and say "la, la, la" and hope it all will go away. Since I had those openings in my child care for months and then Tom's hours got cut, our credit card payments have slid again. I am ignoring phone calls and stressing out about it. So it's time to pull my head out of the sand (or perhaps my butt) and get busy. Say some prayers for us. If there is one thing I am learning more day by day, prayer really works.

Another note from last night's lesson has to do with credit reports. It is very important to keep an eye on your credit report to make sure there are no mistakes on it and to make sure your identity is secure.

Because of revival services starting next week, we will not have FPU again until April 26th. We are supposed to pull our credit reports before then and review them for mistakes. I did mine yesterday, we still need to do Tom's.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: