Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 132 and my first free Saturday in ages!

Well today has been my first free Saturday in ages and I must say, it has been glorious! I slept in until about 8:30, then I've been sitting around reading, watched a little TV, and cleaned out my bedroom closet. The contractor is here working in the room off the kitchen today. Tom & I had to empty that room last night and then I had to empty the laundry room today so he could bring stuff through it this morning. So that will be a perfect chance to straighten, clean, and organize everything as I put it back. Next I think I'm going to work some more on getting my summer curriculum ready. I'll have to keep these little darlings busy or lose my mind! LOL!

Tom & I ate hoagie sandwiches for lunch, and if the weather cooperates, we're planning on grilling out for supper. Right now, that's not looking good. I had bought some smoked sausage, hot dogs, and I had hamburger meat. I was going to have Tom grill it all up and then have it for different meals through the weekend.

No comments: